Saturday, November 27, 2010

The past month...or two


 So lately I have had no time for blogging! So here is my life from the past month...or two:)

 

 These were our cute little pumkins that our family decorated for halloween!


Earlier in November I ran the Snow Canyon 5k with my cute little cousin Katelyn! 
  I also spent lots of time with my other cute little cousins Easton Ray, Elea Drew, and Lexi
I pretty much have lived off of cough drops this month!

So my brother James and his cute friends Harrison and Cole have been working on this little Lego Halo ship for like the past three days straight! They finally finished it and they were so proud of themselves, so of course I had to document the moment!


So in our family about half of us are fans of BYU and the other half are fans of Utah. So today while driving home from Salt Lake we listened to the game where the two teams versed each other. Even though Utah pulled it together and won by one point it was a really good/ close game.

The kids wanted to make these cute little signs and then take pictures with them.:)
                                                              We also made cute little fortune tellers:)                                                                 

Can I say It's Beginning To look A lot like Christmas?:)


Our Trip To Salt Lake
                        Our Trip to Salt Lake consisted of: eating, watching the movie Tangled, sleeping, playing in snow, eating more, and just over all having lots of fun! 
 So, pretty much there's the sum up of my life in the past couple months!:)

3 comments:

  1. hey there sis.. so pretty much those pumpkins...I DECORATED!!!!!!(: and you spelt pumPkins wrong!!! haha but i still love you and could you PLEASE stop being so cute and creative!?? love you!! <3
    -tay

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha so ya im sorry im not very good at spelling..and no i thought we are already talked about this...i am not that creative..or cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that pic of elea with her hair in her face is CREEPY. straight from a horror movie!! (your blog is super cute!) did you take pics of new year's?

    ReplyDelete