Thursday, November 11, 2010

Embarrasing Things That Could happen to and 8th Grade Girl:)

So lately, MANY embarrassing things have happened to me as an 8th grader at Snow Canyon Middle School. Some of these embarrassing yet kinda funny moments are:
*Dusti yelling to the boy that i like in the middle of the lunch room and telling him that I like him.
*My uncle calling me Jordie in front of a bunch of boys at powder-puff practice.
*Not being able to catch one ball at powder-puff practice.
*Tripping over a pole in shop in front of the whole class.
*Running into a car on the way to school
*While sanding my wood board in shop, it gets thrown and hits a kid in my class
*Pretty much being a cluts in front of everyone (I think Erin has rubbed off her clutsiness onto me) haha
Even though once in a while these embarrassing things have happened to me lately I pretty much love life and being at the middle school.:)

2 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! wow!!! you get embarrassed WAY to easily!!! love you!!!
    -tay

    ReplyDelete