Friday, November 5, 2010

Family Pictures 2010

All of the Girlies:)
 The two only boys
 Zachie..my buddy:)
 handsome James
 Tay:)
 the whole fam
 just...me
 all of the kids..and zach..well being ...zach
 Channy...our princess
 Kamie
 This has got to be one of my favorites
 of course me and tay had to have our crazy one
 This....is my absolute....favorite
just the whole family again:)

Even though Zach was being a stinker and my dad being well... abnoxious...i think that this years family pictures turned out pretty good:)

3 comments:

  1. Jordyn! I love love love your blog! and your family is so cute! who took these photos! They are adorable! I love them! :) xoxo -Erin Estella-

    ReplyDelete
  2. so you spelt Obnoxious wrong!!! <3
    -tay

    ReplyDelete
  3. ummm..erin a lady in our ward did..and thanks! i love you! and thanks for correcting me..again tay:) haha

    ReplyDelete