Wednesday, August 31, 2011

finally..lake powell!!

So you know how last post i said i would post every week?
Obviously...i didnt really keep up on that. 
But I finally uploaded these pics from Lake Powell in June!
(and yes..these are my own pics..not anyone else's, i am proud;)
We went down to page where our cousins live for a whole week..
so pretty much we spent a whole week at Lake Powell!!
It was such a blast!
haha yep:) i went with all of the little kids..it was quite fun:)
pretty much my favorite baby in the whole wide world!!:)
haha we decided to go and try to tan on the bannana boat:)
under the canopy!:)
you have no idea how much i love this little girl!
momma and Ang!
haha Zachie's signature pose..he seems to think he is Buzz Lightyear.
again...i love my little Lex to death!!
me and tay-tay!

 haha this is one of my other super cute cousins!
Me and Kate:)
Taylor loves children;)

Eric Jimmer!!
Oh yeah baby!!:)
haha we actually decided to wear life jackets that time:)

our silly little Channy-Reese!!
All in all...it was pretty much the best week of summer!!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment