Monday, August 1, 2011

Bowling: ..its something new for me:)

So on Saturday me and some of my lovely friends decided to go bowling!
It was my first time bowling..and definetly something new.
Lets just say I am not the best at it!
But it was tons of fun and we topped off the night with a 25 Maine cupcake:)
yes that floor is "dirtier than mollasses" ..haha we are crazy:)
Lets just say that the guys working there did not like me at all!! I had to tell them about 9 times that it was my first time bowling!..although they didnt give me much sympathy;)
haha..again with the worker..he was trying to help me:)
Dusti..is pro:)
so is Bai!:)

Eventhough Kaden beat me by almost 50 points...it was a way fun night and i highly suggest bowling for anyone who hasnt:) 
(p.s. thankyou erin for all of the pics!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment