Saturday, February 19, 2011

Things That Make Me Happy:)

1) My Family. They are so awesome and can always put a big smile on my face:)
2) My Friends. My friends are absolutely the best. They rock:)
3)RAIN!!! I absolutely- rootin- tootinly love rain.Everything about it the smell, look, rainboots, umbrellas...it's awesome.
4)Dance:) I love all of my dance friends they are all so much fun! We always have the best time:)
5) Football Games. They are awesome and always make me so happy:) Especially when cute boys come and sit by you:)

6) Let's not forget school dances! They definitely make me happy:)
(sorry i look like a freakin tomato...lets just say lots of people in a tiny lunchroom=very hot children!)
7)My dear friend Dusti's Blog post:) 
It is awesome. Save the Planet!:)
8)School. Yes school can be pretty fun especially when you play princess dominoes and tic-tac-toe in class with miss America (a.k.a. Erin Estella Call)
(oh and thanks Erin for the pic)
9) Updating my blog. That definitely makes me happy:)
 

2 comments:

  1. I just barely saw your new blog for the first time! it is so cute! I just adore you! You should update it. asap! -xoxo- Erin Estella

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know! I love it too!:)hehe and look...i updated it for the first time in like forever! yay! love ya cutie:)

    ReplyDelete