Sunday, February 19, 2012

Story of My Life..

Well, obviously i didn't keep up on updating as much as i said i would, 
so here is my life from the past month or so:)
(sorry about the overload of pictures) 
dancing with my little sis for World Senior Games:)
My aunt and uncle gave us these for Christmas...we are cool:)
our pretty ghetto Christmas tree!
Junior Drill Clinic:) i love my sisters!
Clayners fell asleep on me and Tay's lap during sacrament:)
:)
My dad is getting old!!
Going to Salt Lake for Eshelles state:)
..felt like taking pictures one day..so this is what i did..love them:)

Me and Jorrin really like Tai Pan...
 She wasnt feeling too well:)
 ..for some reason..jorrin really liked this picture...
 Indeed...she is not a ginger:)

 :)
 ..this one if for Dance Company:)
 we reaaaallly liked these chairs:)
 At the competition..it was a party:)
Tay made all-state drill!..i love her:)
me and Tay had this thing to see who could keep their side of the room cleanest the longest...
and obviously...
i lost. 
going to a parade for premier:)
Yep so pretty much that was the story of my life from the past month or so:)

No comments:

Post a Comment